LIVEreel Review – How to Rocket to the Top of Google, facebook and YouTube, Without SEO?
Product Owner: Abhi Dwivedi
Website: Click Here
In a nutshell, what is LIVEreel?
However, being ‘live’ to an audience is rather scary, right? LIVEreel allows you to upload prerecorded videos, and then stream them ‘live’ on 15 different platforms, without you having to be ‘live’ at all. In other words, it takes your videos and make it look like a live broadcast! Now you can take advantage of the huge traffic potential of livestreaming, without dealing with the hassle and fear of actually being live in front of an audience.
Who is LIVEreel for?
LIVEreel is very simple to use, so from that point of view, it is newbie-friendly. However, it assumes you know how to create one, and are already making money online (or at least have chosen what you want to do online). From that point of view, it is aimed at slightly above newbie-level and beyond.
- Affiliate marketers
- Product creators
- Marketing agencies
- Ecom store owners
- Local marketers
- Social media marketers
3 things I love about LIVEreel:
- Simple solutions to a problem is one of my major loves. We all know that going live on facebook and other platforms is the thing to do online right now, because we keep seeing those message notifications on our phone saying someone we know is now live. The problem is, most of us are camera-shy, and we worry about freezing on camera, or tripping over our words and looking stupid. LIVEreel eradicates all of that. Make a video, mess up as many times as you like until you get it right, and then use LIVEreel to schedule it to a time that suits you, and then stream it as a live video, making you look like an unflappable pro!
- It livestreams to 15 social media platforms simultaneously, including facebook and YouTube, and also to your own website to boost your website traffic, and attract people to your own landing pages, websites, ecommerce sites and blogs.
- It has an auto-reply function, which means it engages with people who comment while you are ‘live.’ This is a brilliant function as one thing that will give away the fact you are not actually live is if there is no interaction with your audience. You can add typical replies to LIVEreel, so that it automatically replies and interact with any members of your audience who comment.
What will I get inside LIVEreel?
You get the full, intuitive LIVEreel software platform, which includes:
- Go live on 15 social media platforms simultaneously, including facebook and YouTube
- Schedule your livestreaming at times that suit you
- Embed eye-catching video frames
- Embed your livestreaming on your own website.
- Add background music and multilingual captions
- Autoreply to your viewers to keep them engaged
- Deal with angry customers on complete autopilot private message
- Automatic filters to keep spammers out of livestream
Watch LIVEreel in action right here
Any drawbacks to LIVEreel?
The only drawback I can see is you need to know how to create videos. LIVEreel isn’t a course that walks absolute newbies through creating videos. If you’re a complete beginner, who has no idea what avenue to pursue to make money online, then LIVEreel is not for you. However, if you’ve already started making money online using videos in some capacity, livestreaming those videos is the perfect way to get high rankings (and therefore, a ton of traffic) from Google, YouTube, facebook and other platforms.
Do I get any bonuses with LIVEreel?
Nope. But considering what you’re getting inside LIVEreel, it really doesn’t need any bonuses to make it worth your while!
Final thoughts on LIVEreel:
Live-casts are to instant traffic generation as videos were back in 2010. Video is the most consumed content online, but it’s now a crowded place on social media platforms. The creators of LIVEreel have found an ingenious way to stand out from the crowd, and get traffic and engagement utilizing livestreaming. Look, livestreaming for traffic generation works – period. But the problem was the fear of going live. LIVEreel solves this problem as it uses pre-recorded videos, which means no fear and no worries about screwing up on camera!