SMSBot Review – How to get 90% open rates for your marketing messages?
Product Owner: Gaurab Borah and Satish Gaire
Website: Click Here
Price: $37 one-off for Lite / $97 per month for Elite
In a nutshell, what is SMSBot?
SMSBot is the world’s first SMS autoresponder… basically an Aweber for text messages! The truth is, more and more people are ignoring marketing emails. Also, email service providers, such as Gmail, filter out marketing messages and place them outside of the main inbox, which means people never even get the chance to read your messages. Compare that to SMS. People are practically glued to their phones. Because of this, SMS messages gets opened and read far more than emails (90-95% open rates). SMSBot allows you to do everything an email autoresponder would do, such as capture leads, send messages etc. but using SMS instead of email.
Who is SMSBot for?
SMSBot is very simple to set up and use, even for someone who thinks they’re technically challenged, so from that point of view, it is newbie-friendly. However, it assumes you have an online business, and you have a list (although one of the training modules does show you how to build a list of mobile numbers from scratch with free traffic). There is an assumption that you are already making money online (or at least have chosen what you want to do online). From that point of view, it is aimed at slightly above newbie-level and beyond.
Basically, anyone who has a business, and captures leads in some way or another can benefit from SMSBot:
- Online marketers
- Offline marketers
- Consultants / Coaches
- Bloggers / YouTubers
- Ecom store owners
- Local businesses (restaurants, bars, retail stores, doctors, attorneys, realtors etc.)
- Local marketers
3 things I love about SMSBot:
- I hate complex ideas and products, which is why I love the simplicity of SMSBot. We all know what we’re like with our phones. We’re on them all the time. They’ve become our diaries, our alarm clocks, our games consoles and even mini TVs…therefore it makes complete sense that SMS messages are going to have much higher open rates compared to email. And now, with SMSBot you can send text messages in the same way you create and schedule emails using your autoresponder service. To make sure you get the most out of SMSBot, you’ll also get comprehensive video training
- SMSBot has all the functionality of an email autoresponder service. So it can collect user’s information every step of the way (email, location, age, etc.), send unlimited text message campaigns, store mobile numbers etc. If you think about how much you probably spend on email autoresponders on a monthly basis, when you compare it to the one-off fee for SMSBot Lite, it becomes a no-brainer
- I really like that the creators have thought of all possible scenarios that a business could use SMS. So there is the Lite version, which is a one-off payment of $37, and is ideal for anyone who has one business, whether that’s online or offline, and just getting started. But then there’s the Elite version, which is $97 per month, and allows local marketers (or someone who wants to be a local marketer) sell SMS services to local businesses. The Elite version gives you a commercial license, which allows you to handle unlimited client campaigns within your dashboard, and charge each client a monthly recurring fee (many businesses will happily pay you $500+ for this kind of service).
What will I get inside SMSBot?
- You get the easy-to-use SMSBot software platform, which includes:
- Easily collect user’s information every step of the way (email, location, age, etc.)
- Get up to 95% open rates
- Unlimited lead capture
- Unlimited text message campaigns
- Up to 1000 mobile number storage (Lite) / Up to 10,000 (Elite)
- Works with all kind of websites i.e.: WordPress, OptimizePress, Instabuilder, Igloo, Thrive Architect, ClickFunnel, Convertri & others
- You get comprehensive video training:
- Module 1 One-Time-Setup – You’re shown how to get up and running within 90 seconds.
- Module 2 Create Your LOGIC Bot – You’re shown how to set up your SMS bot logic, so when people opt in, you’ll can collect additional information (location, email, age, etc.)
- Module 3 Copy-Paste The Mobile Widget – You’re shown how to copy and paste the code snippet into your website or blog and ‘go live.’
- Module 4 Simple Traffic – You’re shown how people will opt in to your list, either by texting a keyword that you set, or entering their number inside a form that will trigger a text message confirmation.
- Module 5 Scaling Your Campaigns – You’ll be shown how to scale your campaign & maximize your ROI.
- Module 6 – The Free Traffic Hack – You’ll be shown how to start capturing hundreds of mobile numbers with no money down – perfect for those on limited budgets.
- Module 7 – Maximize Profits With Intelligent Retargeting – you’ll be shown, after you’ve scaled your campaigns, how to boost your profits by adding retargeting.
Any drawbacks to SMSBot?
The only drawback is that SMSBot Lite can hold only 1000 mobile numbers. If you need more storage, you need to upgrade to SMSBot Elite. Having said that, with open rates of between 90-95%, and with comprehensive training showing you how to get the most clicks, engagement and sales from your marketing text messages, even with a cap of 1000 mobile numbers with Lite, you should be making some serious profits. At that point, upgrading to Elite becomes extremely affordable.
Do I get any bonuses with SMSBot?
There are no bonuses with Lite, but with the Elite monthly program you get:
- Done-for-you campaigns – 25 proven blueprints that elicit guaranteed 90%+ engagement. Just copy-paste these templates into SMSBot and your leads will do the rest of the work for you (i.e., answer all the questions you need to be able to sell them whatever offer you have available).
- Live webinar training – join a webinar with the creators of SMSBOT, who will walk you through how the app works, show you best practices & troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing during a real-time Q&A session.
Also, remember the 2 main fundamental differences between Lite and Elite. With Lite, you can store up to 1000 mobile numbers. With Elite, you can store up to 10,000.
And Elite also gives you a commercial license, which means you can offer SMS services to other businesses (unlimited number) as a Local / SMS marketer (Lite only allows you to send SMS for one business)
Final thoughts on SMSBot:
Imagine you get traffic to your website, or blog, or YouTube channel… Then what? Most people browse once & leave forever, never to return again. The old solution for this problem was, “just add an email capture form.” But does this work anymore? Nope!
No one likes opting into email subscribe forms anymore, because they know what will happen next… They’ll get bombarded with 100 emails a day, which they DON’T want.
So what are smart marketers doing? They’re sending their marketing messages via SMS. SMSBot allows you to place marketing messages right in front of your audience on their phone, giving you the technology that was only previously available to big brands, at a fraction of what they pay. Seriously, even experienced marketers can only dream of a 90%+ open rates with email. But now, with SMSBot, you can enjoy sky-high open-rates, and convert your leads into buyers… every time!